Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Compliance
Your Superannuation fund balance is an important aspect of your retirement planning. Rightway Accounting and Tax solution (RWATS) assists SMSF Trustees with a comprehensive, up to date, taxation advice and compliance service.
RWATS services include the following:
- Preparation and lodgment of the funds financial statements, Annual return and Income taxation return
- Assisting clients with the tax strategies of how and when they should utilise their maximum concessional (tax deductible) and non-concessional contribution limits.
- Advising clients and determining the tax strategies of how and when they should commence a retirement income stream.
- Developing structures and strategies that will permit clients to invest in either related or unrelated direct or indirect property investments without breaching such rules as the in-house asset rule, the sole purpose test or the noncommercial income provisions.
- Developing structures to facilitate the segregation of risk between a client’s superannuation assets and their other business and personal assets.
- Assisting clients whom require their SMSF borrow to acquire assets pursuant to the limited recourse borrowing arrangements, including facilitating the establishment of the bare trust deed, liaising with the lender, determining and facilitating the appropriate strategy for the member’s equity contributions and attending to the preparation of the supporting documentation to comply with the auditor’s requirements.
- SMSF Audits