Some company tax return basics:
Every registered Australian company must lodge a company tax return each year. Even if you don’t expect to pay any income tax!
A company tax return is specific to your company.
Trained experts in company tax return preparation can help ensure your return is ATO-compliant and avoid ATO audits or penalties.
It’s up to you and your tax agent to minimise the taxes your company pays; the ATO will not do that for you.
As a company owner, you are required to lodge a return for your company AND lodge a separate individual tax return for yourself.
The tax agents and CPA accounting team at Rightwayaccountingare committed to knowing the complex ins-and-outs of Australian taxation law.
Advantages You Get from Rightwayaccounting:
- Confidence of knowing you minimised your company’s taxes AND remained legally compliant
- Flexible: Choose the tax agent and accounting services you need, all in one place
- Technology that saves you time: Contact experts with online video, phone, or connect on our state-of-the-art online portal – no need to waste time on meetings!
- In-office service available from representatives in your area, anytime you need someone face-to-face
- Company tax specialists in construction, medical practice, trades, retail, education and more
- Can we help you handle your company tax return better?
Talk to our tax team today.